Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
For the Milkshake base you will need:
1 1/2 cup - milk or milk alternative
7 tablespoons - (75g) of JACEK Sipping Chocolate
2 pinches - of salt or to taste
- Bring milk or milk alternative to a light boil and whisk in JACEK sipping chocolate
- Stir until well mixed
- Add salt
- Cool to room temperature, then completely cool in the fridge (for best results, set in freezer just until lightly frozen)
- Whisk before using
Turn this milkshake into a fun smoothie!
3 large ripe bananas (peeled or frozen)
2 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter or nut butter
1 tablespoon of honey
- Place all ingredients (except of milk shake base) into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Add cooled milk shake base slowly into blender (more or less depending on how thick you’d like your smoothie)
- Accessorize your smoothie with freshly sliced banana! For a fibre kick, add some of our cocoa nibs!