Retail Associate – Sherwood Park (Part-time Seasonal, including Weekends, Weekdays & Evenings)
JACEK is an Alberta-based business that is committed to spreading joy through fine, fashionable chocolate. We are a detail-oriented, joyful and creative team that wants to make a difference in the communities that we serve.
We are looking to hire two Retail Associates to join our team at our Sherwood Park boutique. These are part time positions reporting directly to the Boutique Manager. Weekends and evenings & flexible days with the ability to work weekends during the busy seasons.
Provide 6 star service to our guests
- Keeping the shop clean (very clean!); daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedule
- Rotating stock & merchandising
- Preparing orders
- Opening and closing duties
- Assisting with tasting events
- Must be a gracious host and thrive on serving
- Must enjoy asking questions and sharing information
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be committed to our core purpose of Spreading Joy
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be available to work weekends
- Points are definitely given for ‘neat-freaks’ with strong organization skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be willing to work autonomously and with a team
- Must dress professionally and have a professional demeanor
Two Part-time positions: Saturdays, evenings for tastings + extra hours in holiday seasons. Flexible days with the ability to work weekends + extra hours in holiday seasons. Positions starting early November 2020.
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 9th, 2020. In your cover letter, please include 3 things that bring you joy. Only applicants that list these will be considered.
For information about JACEK Chocolate, please visit www.jacekchocolate.com