Raspberries & Meltaways Dipped in Chocolate
Preparation time: 10 min
Fresh Raspberries Lemon or Ambrosia Meltaways Dark chocolate to balance the sweetness* (e.g. Dark Couverture Chocolate, or a single origin chocolate bar of your choice).
*If you like you can use Milk Couverture Chocolate or experiment with other flavours, such as our caramelized milk chocolate with sea salt or caramelized white chocolate.
- Wash the raspberries. Cut the Meltaway cubes in half or quarters, depending on the size of the raspberries.
- Fill each raspberry crevice with a Meltaway piece.
- Slowly microwave the chocolate in 30-40 second intervals or melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
- Alternatively, if you would like your chocolate to be tempered properly for a nice and consistent appearance, use the seeding method.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.