Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Preparation time: 30 min (incl. freezer time)
Bake time: 15-20 minutes
Dark clouds take over the skies, the brisk wind picks up, and the chance of rain seems to be unavoidable; Fall is coming. 🍂 Need a pick-me-up? How about a soft, warm, and chewy chocolate peanut butter cookie?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cream together butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add both sugars and mix again until lightened, add egg and mix just until combined.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix.
- OPTIONAL: Add and mix under the chopped couverture chocolate.
- Once evenly combined, roll dough into 12 even balls. Place onto parchment paper and put in the freezer for 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Take the dough out of the freezer and bake cookies on lined baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before enjoying.
They taste even better the next day - trust us!