HIRING :: Retail Store Manager
About the Company
We are an award-winning small business, with 13 years in manufacturing and retailing of luxury confectionary products. We are a Sherwood Park based organization with a retail store, wholesale partners & an online store, shipping across Canada.
We are a team of chocolatiers, business and creative professionals that share a core purpose to spread joy in an environment of teamwork, creativity, experience and excellence.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Serving our guests in our boutique and helping customers over the phone
- Daily opening & closing duties
- Ensuring the upmost cleanliness in the boutique
- Product merchandising, including creating visual experiences for our collection themes
- Assisting the Packaging Team in slower seasons
- Providing support to the Fulfilment Team with online orders
- Ensuring that the boutique is fully stocked at all times
- Be a product specialist (training will be provided)
- Scheduling retail members in peak seasons based on the needs of the business (we have a great part-time/seasonal crew)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be committed to our core purpose of Spreading Joy
- On occasion, be available to work weekends
- Clean the store daily
- Must be willing to work autonomously and with a team
- Must dress professionally and have a professional demeanor
- Ideally have 3 years + retail experience
- Be resourceful in finding tasks to do in slower seasons, and thrive in very busy holiday seasons
- This is a full-time position based at our Sherwood Park chocolate studio (in-person)
- General hours, 9:45am to 5:45pm (with availability on weekends in peak seasons)
- A Health & Wellness Plan is offered once the probation period has been reached
To apply, please include a cover letter with why you think you are perfect to be the host to our customers, and ideas on how to create memorable experiences in-store.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by October 5th, 2022.