Hiring: Marketing Manager
About the Company:
We are an award-winning small business, with 13 years in manufacturing and retailing of luxury confectionary products. We are a Sherwood Park based organization with a retail store, wholesale partners & an online store, shipping across Canada.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to manage all marketing activities including strategy development, campaign management, story-telling, managing our Shopify store, traffic acquisition, online revenue, conversion, a/b testing and reporting.
The ideal fit will be a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit that is ready to dive into a dynamic work environment and be highly resourceful, especially on the technology front. We are a team of chocolatiers, business and creative professionals that share a core purpose to spread joy in an environment of teamwork, artistry, continuous improvement and excellence.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Managing the brand through innovative marketing to constantly improve the customer experience both online, instore and for our corporate sales program.
- Continuously develop, implement and manage an ecommerce strategy aimed at optimizing our online presence and maximizing revenue.
- Collaborate with external agencies to improve website performance, update themes, and implement other enhancements as needed for an optimal customer experience.
- Analyze data to develop and implement data driven strategies needed to achieve KPI’s.
- Research market for trends and technologies to continually improve the ecommerce performance and customer online shopping experience.
- Directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, SEM, affiliates, email marketing and social media.
- Develop and execute on a social media content calendar, oversee website uploads, and manage landing page development.
- Maintain website content pages and ecommerce pages and prepare them for new (seasonal) product launches.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designer on product photoshoots to create database of product visuals be used on the website and social media
The ideal candidate will have:
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar role with a proven track record and ideally with an agency background or in the retail or CPG industry.
- a passion for solving problems while wearing multiple hats and owning the in-person and online customer journey from start to finish.
- experience developing and implementing digital and traditional marketing strategies, with very strong technical knowledge.
- experience in Shopify, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and ShipStation.
- willingness and the ability implement new technologies into the business.
- knowledge and experience working with digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, SEM, Email, and affiliate marketing channels.
- post-secondary education in Business, (Digital) Marketing or related field is an asset.
- The role will work closely with the Founder and will have one direct report (Graphic Designer).
- This is a full-time position based at our Sherwood Park chocolate studio (in-person).
- A Health & Wellness Plan is offered once the probation period has been reached.
To apply, please include a cover letter with examples of your past marketing wins and how you could see using your experience to build and grow JACEK to help us spread more joy!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by May 6, 2022.