Retail Associate – Downtown (Part-time/Weekends)
JACEK is a small Alberta-based business that is committed to spreading joy through fine, fashionable chocolate. We are a detail- oriented, joyful and creative team that wants to make a difference in the communities that we serve.
We are looking to hire a Retail Associate to join our small but mighty team at our 104th Boutique, Edmonton. This is a retail role reporting to directly to the Boutique Manager, and is a part-time position.
- Provide 6-star service to guests
- Keeping the shop clean (very clean!); daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedule
- Rotating stock & merchandising
- Preparing orders
- Opening and closing duties
- Taste testing!
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be committed to our core purpose of spreading joy
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be available to work weekends
- Points are definitely given for ‘neat-freaks’ with strong organization skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be willing to work autonomously and with a team
- Must dress professionally and have a professional demeanor
Part-time position: Weekends + extra hours in holiday seasons
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include 3 things that bring you joy. Only applicants that list these will be considered.
For information about JACEK Chocolate, please visit www.jacekchocolate.com