Hiring in Sherwood Park: Retail & Packaging Assistant
Retail & Packaging Assistant (Sherwood Park)
JACEK is a Sherwood Park based business that is committed to spreading joy through fine, fashionable chocolate. We are a detail- oriented, joyful and creative team looking for someone to work alongside us to grow our brand, share our love of fine food and help us make a difference in the communities that we serve.
- Provide 5-star service to guests at either our Sherwood Park or downtown location
- Packaging orders
- Keeping the shop clean (very clean!); daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedule
- Rotating stock & merchandising
- Preparing orders
- Opening and closing duties
- Taste testing!
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have transportation
- Must be committed to our core purpose of spreading joy
- Must be able to work well under pressure in peak seasons
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays when needed
- Must have excellent time management skills, with a high level of detail
- Must be willing to work autonomously and with a team
Hours per week: approx. 30 hours (available between the hours of 9am-530pm)
JACEK is a company committed to spreading joy through fine chocolate. Creating an unforgettable experience for our guests is a critical measure of our success, our tangible goal being to serve joy to 1 Million people by July 31st, 2024.
Learn more about us at www.jacekchocolate.com
To apply, please submit your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb 2nd, 2017.