Retail Associate – Canmore (Part-Time)
JACEK is a small Alberta-based business that is committed to spreading joy through fine, fashionable chocolate. We are a detail- oriented, joyful and creative team looking for someone to work alongside us to grow our brand, share our love of fine food and help us make a difference in the communities that we serve.
We are very excited to be opening a JACEK location in Canmore (store-within-a-store concept), and as such, we are looking to build a team for our growing business. This is a retail role reporting to the Canmore based Boutique Manager.
- Provide 5-star service to guests
- Consult with special event clients (weddings, corporate)
- Keeping the shop clean (very clean!); daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedule
- Rotating stock & merchandising
- Preparing orders
- Opening and closing duties
- Taste testing!
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be committed to our core purpose of spreading joy
- Must be able to work well under pressure in peak seasons
- The store will be open 7 days a week, so must be available to work weekends and holidays when needed
- Points are definitely given for ‘neat-freaks’ with strong organization skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be willing to work autonomously and with a team
JACEK is a company committed to spreading joy through fine chocolate. Creating an unforgettable experience for our guests is a critical measure of our success, our tangible goal being to serve joy to 1 Million people by July 31st, 2024.
Learn more about us at www.jacekchocolate.com
To apply, please submit your cover letter & resume to email@example.com by October 7th, 2016.